Dafo Temple of Shenyang was named Baoan Temple in ancient times. It was built in Tang Dynasty and destroyed by disrepair for years. Dafo Temple was rebuilt in the 42nd year of Wanli Period of Ming Dynasty (1614), and rebuilding had been taken for many times since then. In the 8th year of Republic of China (1929), Monk Changhui and his junior fellow apprentice rebuilt the Dizang Palace, which locates in the middle of the temple. Behind the Dizang Palace, locates Daxiong Palace with attached rooms in both west and east, covering 543 square meters in total. Nowadays, Dafo Temple is brightly new and becomes a sizeable temple of Buddhism.